Here's what you can do with Documents:
- Upload documents (Word, OpenOffice, rich text format, html, or text).
- Create documents from scratch.
- Use a simple WYSIWYG editor to format your documents, insert pictures, drawings, tables and equations.
- Invite others to edit or view your document (up to 200 viewers/collaborators).
- Edit documents online simultaneously with up to 50 collaborators (with a built-in chat backchannel to discuss your project).
- Insert and respond to comments on documents
- View your document's revision history and roll back to any previous version.
- Publish documents online to the world as web pages, or embed into your webpage or blog.
- Download documents to your desktop as Word, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, or HTML zip compressed file.
- Email your document as an attachment.
- Chemistry Formatting
- Enter subscripts by selecting text and typing " Ctrl + , "
- Enter superscripts by selecting text and typing " Ctrl + . "
- If "-->" isn't fancy enough as an arrow, insert a real arrow as an equation.